Get your questions answered and be prepared for camp!
- Are there any discounts offered?
- Can Teams attend?
- What is the camp refund policy?
- What forms are required in order for my child to participate?
- What items should my child bring to camp?
- Where and when is check-in / check-out?
- What meals are provided?
- What is a typical day like?
Are there any discounts offered?
Multiple Child Discount: Register more than
one child from the same family and receive 5% off the price of registration and the application fee is waived for the second (and each consecutive) child. To redeem the discount you must choose
the "Sibling Family Discount" choice when placing your order.
Group Discount: Teams who register for
the half day, full day camp or overnight residential camp in groups of 8 or more, will be
eligible for a group rate. The group discount must be setup prior to registering the group. If members of your group have
already registered prior to setting up the team discount, refunds for the difference cannot be issued.
To redeem this discount, indicate that you are registering with a group and name them on the registration form.
Can Teams attend?
- Yes! We would love to cater for large groups or teams and work with the coaches as they may attend also!
What is the camp refund policy?
- No refund of the $25 processing fee for any reason.
- If a cancellation is made within 14 days of arrival of camp, the total cost can not be refunded
What forms are required in order for my child to participate?
- Registration form (via link), Copy of your Insurance, and a medical waiver.
What items should my child bring to camp?
For Overnight Campers:
Extra long twin sheets, blanket, pillow
At least two towels
a coat if it rains,
MP3/Portable DVD player, books or magazines, IE personal entertainment
Snacks - Food and Drink
spending money for such things as off campus: movies, ice cream, video
games, souvenirs etc
**$100.00 should be more than plenty. Additional money for underwater video or private lessons which can be a great way to improve.
For Half and Full Day Campers:
**Day Camper, extra clothes in case they want to change during the lunch break**
*** Campers are responsible for keeping their belonging secured at all times. The NSSC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items ****
Where and when is check-in and check-out?
- Check in (overnight campers): 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM on first scheduled day of camp (June 4, June 9, June 18)
- Check in (day campers): 8:30 AM Daily
- Check out (day campers): 4:15 PM
- Half day camp is 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM, or until after lunch if needed and paid for. The first day of camp for half day campers will be 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM.
- Day camp is 8:30am to 4:15pm, or until after dinner as needed and paid for.
- Residential camp is for overnight campers
- Check out: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM on the last scheduled day of camp at residence halls for overnight campers, at Morcom Aquatics Center for half day campers.
What meals are provided?
Residents three meals a day. Day campers lunch.
What is a typical day like?
Typical Day at Camp
7:00AM Rise and Shine! (Residental Camper)
7:30AM 7:30 Breakfast in the Dorms (Residental Camper)
8:30AM Check-in (Half-Day and Day-Campers)
8:40AM Dry Land and Swim
11:00AM Half Day Camper Check out
11:30AM Lunch / Activity Break
3:00PM Education / Dry Land / Swim
4:15PM Full Day Camper Check out
5:30PM Dinner for residential campers
7:00PM Evening Activities
10:00PM Lights Out