2018 DATES WILL BE POSTED SOON!!!
Swim with a 2012 Olympic Head Coach and
six time Coach of the Year on the campus of the Florida State Seminoles!
Please Click the link below to register for swim
LINK COMING SOON
For further questions please contact, Dan Carrington (Camp Director) at:
(850) 644-5946 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
offer an intensive training option!
182 Convocation Way
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1580
Bryan Hall Map
The Neal Studd Swim Camp at Florida State University, is a camp that focuses on giving each swimmer age 7-18 the tools to improve their overall technique. The camp focuses on, fitness,
stroke technique, starts, turns, nutrition and mental training. Each camper will recieve specific instruction on all 4 strokes, turns and starts. There will be classroom sessions on these
principles as well as talks on nutrition. We will also have champion swimmers come in to talk to our campers. Our goal each session is to give your camper the tools to improve their swimming as
well as give them a renewed love of the sport! We love to hear from our campers each year, that they have a "renewed love of the sport" and/or that they "were so excited to drop time".
Some highlights for our camp
- Swimming with Coach Studd, a 2012 Head Olympic Coach - National Coach of the Year - Honorable Mention (swimswam)
- A unique environment! FSU's campus boasts one of the most beautiful campuses in America, 50-m outdoor pool and even its own lake and beach for the ultimate summer experience at FSU Reservation
also called "The Rez".
- Coach Studd has been running swim camps for over a decade, instilling a winning tradition to competitive swimmers.
- Coach Studd has a philosophy of positive reinforcement, proper stroke technique, and challenging training.
- Staff/swimmer ratio of 1 to 10.
- Residential Campers will stay in the residence halls with one roommate. There is one bathroom shared between two rooms with a ratio of four campers to one shared bathroom.
- One conditioning and one stroke/technique during each daily workouts (Intensive option is mostly training).
- Classroom sessions on a range of topics such as, staying motivated, nutrition, mental training, technique and preparing for college swimming.
- Evening activities could include such activities as flag football, kayaking, beach volleyball, movies and ice cream, basketball and much more!
- Video Analysis: For an additional $75 each camper has the opportunity for a video analysis of their technique underwater, using technique analysis
software. These campers will receive a video of themselves and important technique coaching tips on how to improve. Paid by cash or check at the camp.
- Private Lessons: Private essons with the coaches also available on a first come first serve basis, at $50 for each half hour. Paid by cash or
check at the camp.
COST PER SESSION:
|Half Day Camper (8:00am 11am)
|Day Camper (8:00am-4:30pm)
|Residential Camper (Overnight)
** Camp registrations will be processed on Monday of each week leading up to the deadline. You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been
received and/or processed.
- Registration must be completed at the Registration Link. An additional $25 processing fee will be applied to the
initial registration of camp. Check or Credit Card are accepted for the payment of Camp. All camp fees are due no later than 14 days prior to camp.
- Upon Check in, you may sign your child up for the underwater video analysis and private lessons. Payment by cash/check are
accepted at check in.
CAMP REFUND POLICY:
- If a cancellation is made 14 days prior to the child's scheduled camp, the total cost of camp minus a $25
procesing fee can be refunded. If cancelation is done less than 14 days before camp, there will be no refund.
- If you require an airport transfer there will be a $20 charge each way billed to your credit card on file. Please
arrange transfer, and email itinerary to email@example.com
** If your camper is staying overnight and not checking out of the dorms between
Session 3 and Session 4 there will be an additional $60 charge**
** Discounted hotel rates TBD
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN.
Multiple Child Discount: Register more than one child from the same family and receive 10% off the price of
registration for EACH child. To redeem the discount you must indicate on the registration form that you are sending more than one child.
Group Discount: Campers who register for the half day, full day camp or
overnight residential camp in groups of 8 or more, will be eligible for a group rate. Each camper in the group will receive 10% off the total cost of camp. To redeem this
discount you must indicate that you are registering with a specific group on the registration form.
- Check in (overnight campers): 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM on first scheduled day of camp (June 5, June 10, June 19)
- Check in (day campers): 8:00 AM Daily
- Check out (day campers): 4:30 PM
- Half day camp is 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM, or until after lunch if needed and paid for. The first day of camp for half day campers will be 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM.
- Day camp is 8:00am to 4:30pm, or until after dinner as needed and paid for.
- Residential camp is for overnight campers
- Check out: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM on the last scheduled day of camp at residence halls for overnight campers, at Morcom Aquatics Center for half day campers.
7:00AM Rise and Shine! (Residental
7:30AM 7:30 Breakfast in the Dorms
8:00AM Check-in (Half-Day and
8:20AM Dry Land and
11:00AM Half Day Camper Check out
11:30AM Lunch / Activity Break
2:00PM Education / Dry Land /
4:30PM Full Day Camper Check out
7:00PM Evening Activities
10:00PM Lights Out
We would love to cater for large groups or teams within our camps and we are happy for coaches to come too. Please contact us at 850-644-5946 for availability.