2020 Camp Dates Announced
Swim with a 2012 Olympic Head Coach and
six time Coach of the Year on the campus of the Florida State Seminoles!
Please use the section below to
register for swim camp.
For further questions please contact, Dan Carrington (Camp Director) at:
(850) 644-5946 or email at email@example.com
The Neal Studd Swim Camp at Florida State University, is a camp that focuses on giving each swimmer age 7-18 the tools to improve their overall technique. The camp focuses on, fitness,
stroke technique, starts, turns, nutrition and mental training. Each camper will recieve specific instruction on all 4 strokes, turns and starts. There will be classroom sessions on these
principles as well as talks on nutrition. We will also have champion swimmers come in to talk to our campers. Our goal each session is to give your camper the tools to improve their swimming as
well as give them a renewed love of the sport! We love to hear from our campers each year, that they have a "renewed love of the sport" and/or that they "were so excited to drop time".
Some highlights for our camp
- Swimming with Coach Studd, a 2012 Head Olympic Coach - National Coach of the Year - Honorable Mention (swimswam)
- A unique environment! FSU's campus boasts one of the most beautiful campuses in America, 50-m outdoor pool and even its own lake and beach for the ultimate summer experience at FSU Reservation
also called "The Rez".
- Coach Studd has been running swim camps for over a decade, instilling a winning tradition to competitive swimmers.
- Coach Studd has a philosophy of positive reinforcement, proper stroke technique, and challenging training.
- Staff/swimmer ratio of 1 to 15.
- Residential Campers will stay in the residence halls with one roommate. There is one bathroom shared between two rooms with a ratio of four campers to one shared bathroom.
- One conditioning and one stroke/technique during each daily workouts (Intensive option is mostly training).
- Classroom sessions on a range of topics such as, staying motivated, nutrition, mental training, technique and preparing for college swimming.
- Evening activities could include such activities as flag football, kayaking, beach volleyball, movies and ice cream, basketball and much more!
- Video Analysis: For an additional $125 each camper has the opportunity for a video analysis of their technique underwater, using technique
analysis software. These campers will receive a video of themselves and important technique coaching tips on how to improve. Paid by cash or check at the camp.
- Private Lessons: Private essons with the coaches also available on a first come first serve basis, at $50 for each half hour. Paid by cash or
check at the camp or in advance using the shopping cart above.
Multiple Child Discount: Register more than one child from the same family and receive 5% off the price of
registration and the application fee is waived for the second (and each consecutive) child. To redeem the discount you must choose the "Sibling Family Discount" choice when placing your
Group Discount: Teams who register for the half day, full day camp or
overnight residential camp in groups of 8 or more, will be eligible for a group rate. The group discount must be setup prior
to registering the group. If members of your group have already registered prior to setting up the team discount, refunds for the difference cannot be issued.
- Check in (overnight campers): 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM on first scheduled day of camp (June 3, June 10, June 17) at the residence hall.
- Check in (day campers): 8:30 AM Daily
- Check out (day campers): 4:30 PM
- Half day camp is 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM, or until after lunch if needed and paid for. The first day of camp for half day campers will be 1:30 PM to 4:15 PM.
- Day camp is 8:30am to 4:15pm, or until after dinner as needed and paid for.
- Residential camp is for overnight campers
- Check out: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM on the last scheduled day of camp at residence halls for overnight campers, at Morcom Aquatics Center for day campers.
7:00AM Rise and Shine! (Residental
7:30AM 7:30 Breakfast in the Dorms
8:30AM Check-in (Half-Day and
8:40AM Dry Land and
11:00AM Half Day Camper Check out
11:30AM Lunch / Activity Break
2:00PM Education / Dry Land /
4:15PM Full Day Camper Check out
5:30PM Dinner for residential campers
7:00PM Evening Activities
10:00PM Lights Out
We would love to cater for large groups or teams within our camps and we are happy for coaches to come too. Please contact us at 850-644-5946 for availability.